At littlebig.art, we believe that arts are more joyful when shared with others. That’s why we bring together aspiring artists with audiences that are truly interested in what they do.
With our platform, we give everyone access to distinct art experiences, no matter where, and provide more visibility to aspiring artists and their artworks.
We are looking for a full-stack developer who will take on the development of our online platform. You will complement our young and diverse team around the co-founders Judith (strategy), Frank (community), and Patrick (product).
Are you ready to...?
- accept a new challenge
- be in charge of the whole (back- and frontend) development
- challenge our product and yourself every day
- introduce innovations to our platform
- take on a high level of responsibility
...and do these sound familiar?
- Vue.js/Nuxt.js, alternatively React.js
- SASS/SCSS or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
With us, you will…
- be part of a passionate and motivated team
- have freedom for implementing own ideas and approaches
- work in a challenging and motivating environment
- learn and grow day by day
- have a workstation in our awesome shared-office at “Das Packhaus”, in the heart of Vienna, including great coffee and regular team lunches with self-cooked food
- have flexible working hours & home-office-friendly working conditions
- join exclusive events, meet creative minds and undiscovered artists
- enjoy team trips & events
Wondering about the salary? The minimum according to the mandatory collective bargaining agreement is 2.518,00€ (full-time) gross per month. The actual salary will depend on experience and qualification. In any case, we’ve reserved shares in our company for this position.
We can only consider your application if you are an EU citizen, have a valid work permit for Austria, or if you meet the requirements for a Red-White-Red Card (https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration/permanent-immigration/). If you require a Red-White-Red Card, please send us a short explanation on which grounds you would be eligible and reach sufficient points. If none of these three options apply to you, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to hire you in Austria.